Gold Level Partners
- ACS Publications
- Knowledge Futures Group
- National Communication Association
- ProQuest LLC
Silver Level Partners
- AIP Publishing
- Annual Reviews
- Origin Editorial, LLC
- Oxford University Press
- Springer Nature
- Taylor & Francis Group
Bronze Level Partners
- Emory University Libraries
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University Press
- Iowa State University Library
- Princeton University Press
- SOPHE Society for Public Health Education
- University of Minnesota Libraries
C4DISC Partners are organizations whose business/work is related to scholarly communications who wish to support the work of C4DISC. Examples may include publishers, libraries, industry suppliers, etc.
C4DISC partners must:
- Publicly adopt the Joint Statement of Principles
- Contribute financially to C4DISC annually at any of the defined partnership levels.
|Bronze||$250 to $1000|
|Silver||up to $2500|
|Gold||up to $5000|
C4DISC partners are encouraged to:
- Participate in C4DISC market research initiatives
- Participate in working groups
- Inform employees about the work of C4DISC
- Provide feedback regarding C4DISC initiatives
C4DISC Partners will be acknowledged as partners on the C4DISC website at the appropriate level.
Benefits: Recognition of Support (public acknowledgement that mission aligns with C4DISC principles); have a voice in C4DISC initiatives; participate in working groups; be actively connected with a group that has a common DEI goal and common values.