Accessibility 101 for Publishers
September 27 @ 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Join leaders in the field for a panel discussion and Q&A on fundamental steps that publishers can take to support their content’s accessibility for people with print disabilities. We’ll cover:
- What can small publishers with limited resources do?
- What are best practices for individual publishing professionals such as designers, marketers, and editors?
- Developments and advice on STEM
- Legal questions: licensing agreements, exclusions provided by law
- What standards are going to be required, when, and by whom? For example, what is the new EU standard and how will it affect US publishers?
A handout of useful links will be provided. [session will be recorded]